Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's Just the Internet

My brother posted a link to this here blog tonight on his Facebook page and since he posted it, I've had more views than I normally get in a week (14 views as opposed to the normal 2.) It's stupid but I am suddenly very nervous. I talked about my blogging jitters here. I guess I should just go ahead and get over it. So for those of you visiting from Kevin's link, Welcome!

Also, I have decided to give up on the 30 day song challenge, sort of. I will still write about a different song each day but won't follow the rules of the challenge. The rules seem a little redundant (Day 03- a song that makes you happy, Day 21- a song that you listen to when you're happy) and don't give me enough of an opportunity to write about the songs I really want to. Maybe I will form my own 30 day song challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment