Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dreamy Home

While browsing Pinterest today, I came across this amazing photo.
EW Renovation  home office

That big curvy window, all those shelves, all that light. My heart can't take it. When I clicked the link, I was brought to a website with a bunch of photos of the house and I think I found my dream home. It's not too big or too small but just right. The hardwood floors are fantastic. When I look at these photos, I start picturing how I would decorate each room. There are a few things I would change, mainly some of the bathroom fixtures but overall, this is the perfect house for me.
EW Renovation traditional exterior
EW Renovation  bedroom
EW Renovation  hall
hall design by atlanta architect Castro Design Studio


*UPDATE* After clicking around Houzz.com a little more I found a bunch more homes that could easily be my dream home like the one below. That site is awesome. 
Mid-Century Modern Addition, Truro modern exterior

2 comments:

  1. Race you to it! I love all the windows and white woodwork. Holy Cow! That's a nice house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myke! You're my first comment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete