Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 12- A Song To Play Loudly Through Your Car Window That Works As It's Supposed To

I am happy to report that my car's window is now in fine working order. No more plastic wrap window! Yesterday, my brother was kind enough to take a look at it for me. He opened the inside panel to the door and determined that the power window mechanism was still working but that the window had somehow gotten out of it's track. He was able to get it back on it's track, tighten everything back up and it now works beautifully. I can't tell you how relieved I am that this was not a more complicated or expensive problem.

As I was leaving my brother's house, I rolled down my newly working window, and the first song that played on my mp3 player was this.

"Machu Picchu" by The Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment