Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 30 - Looking Over the Past 30 Days, a Song I Would Replace

"We Will Become Silhouettes" by The Shins (The Postal Service cover)-I've looked over the past 30 days of the challenge and if I would change one of my selections, it would Day 07- Favorite Cover Song. Somehow, I managed to go the whole challenge without using more than one song by The Shins which is notable considering that I could have done nothing but Shins songs.

When I was writing about my favorite cover song, I forgot about The Shins cover of "We Will Become Silhouettes" by The Postal Service. This is my favorite cover song by far. This is an upbeat, happy song about the end of the world. I love both versions of the song but I prefer The Shins version because they put their "shinny" take on it. Below are both versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment