Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Blog!

Hello and welcome. My name is Janna. I started this blog a couple of weeks ago, wrote a few posts, decided that blogging was not right for me, and deleted all the posts. But now I've changed my mind again. Maybe blogging is for me. Then again, maybe not. We'll just have to see.

What should you expect from this blog? Well, a lot of indecision, clearly. To be honest, I am not sure exactly what I will write about. How's that for a ringing endorsement? I just want to write about things I'm interested in. When it comes to the internet, I guess you could say that I'm a taker. I get a lot of entertainment from this world wide web of ours but I don't contribute much back into it. That is changing right here. I want to be a giver.

The title of my blog, Hurry, Rabit! Run! is from a song "Turn On Me" by The Shins. They're my favorite band, currently, so you may expect a post about them at some point.

For now, here's the song to hold you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment