Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ikea Hackers

If you've ever shopped at Ikea, you know that most of their products have a distinct Ikea-y feel. It's hard to argue with their prices but if you shop there too often, your home may start to look like a page from their catalog. That's why I love Ikea Hackers. This is a blog dedicated to ingenious ways people have hacked Ikea products to fit their needs or style. I have found so many ideas that I want to implement in my apartment.

This is an idea that I need to implement sooner rather than later, a place to hide the kitty litter box. Right now I have a huge, ugly covered litter box in my bathroom. It's my least favorite part of having cats. I would love to replace it with something a little more sleek and discreet.
(found here)
I also love this idea for a non-ugly magnet board.
(here)
There are tons of ideas for bathroom vanities. This isn't something I could do in my apartment but they are still my favorite hacks I've found on the site.
(here)
(here)
(here)

No comments:

Post a Comment